World FTTx Markets
> For more information or to order please contact us by phone +33 (0)467 144 404 or by email email@example.com
FTTx Watch Structure
Markets & Forecasts - DatabaseA unique database devoted to FTTx, including market data and forecasts, along with a breakdown by technologiesdrawing on our continuous tracking of agreements between operators and vendors.
• Major FTTx regulatory issues and national FTTx programs
• By zone and for 70 countries
• FTTLA (DOCSIS 3)
• FTTx/ LAN
• FTTLA (DOCSIS 3)
• FTTx/ LAN
Technologies & Vendors
• DOCSIS 3
Operators Market Share
• Top 3 or 5 by country
• % FTTx amongst the total Broadband
• Breakdown by architecture: FTTN, FTTH/B, FTTLA
• Up to 5 main projects by country: Operators, Utilities, Local Authorities
• FTTx deployment
• Subscribers & home passed
• Services & pricing
• 2012 to 2016
• By zone and by country (57 countries covered)
• FTTH/B Subscribers vs. VDSL subscribers
• Technologies by zone: VDSL, BPON, GPON,EPON/GEPON, EP2P, as well as 10 GPON, 10GEPON and WDMPON
Geographical Zones & Countries
A selection of complentary market reports (optionally)
• VDSL2 Vectoring – Bonding - Beyond
Promises vs reality (Publication date: December 2011)
This report analyses bonding and vectoring techniques improving existing copper-based broadband architecture. It highlights the performance and maturity, the importance of regulatory framework and the actual network equipment providers offering. It also provides detailed analyses of operators’ stakes and the role of copper in general within ultrafast-broadband networks.
• FTTx Business Models
How costly are national broadband plans? (Publication date: Q2 2012)
This report provides readers with a detailed inventory of the FTTx technologies deployed in the different markets and analyses the positioning of key FTTx players.
• FTTx Services
Market revenues (Publication date: Q2 2012)
This study spotlights the increases in ARPU after FTTx deployments, evaluates the market value and compares the part of fiber amongst Broadband service revenues.
• Cable & IPTV face to cord-cutting
TV network benchmark (Publication date: Q3 2012)
This study examines the impact of OTT, satellite & DTT on managed services by cable & IPTV. It also highlights telcos & cablecos TV strategies.
• Mobile Backhaul Strategies
4G networks: growing backhauling needs and use of fibre links (Publication date: December 2011)
This report spotlights telcos’ strategies regarding backhauling and fixed mobile convergence, how the transport network is evolving within the migration to all-IP and which choices telcos take to meet the increasing demand of bandwidth. The study analyses the evolution of backhaul networks, its investment control and the necessary implementation with the legacy infrastructure.
• Telcos TV Strategies
From a differentiation strategy to a strategy of innovation (Publication date: January 2012)
Telcos’ TV services are currently enjoying one of the highest rates of growth in the marketplace. Initially a source of distinction between ISPs, TV has become a central part of telcos’ marketing and growth strategies. This report takes a detailed look at the marketing strategies that telcos use when marketing their TV services, and at their growing prominence in a TV market in the throes of major upheavals.
Analyst Access• Consulting Hours - Direct access to IDATE FTTx experts - 5 hours per year
• Analyst Brief - 30 minute conference call on a pre-selected FTTx topic
• On-Site Presentation* - Clients may choose a theme covered by the service. Presentation given by an IDATE Analyst.
* Optional - additional fees: preparation + presentation + travel costs
FTTx Watch Service Calendar - 2012
Our clients include