In-depth market report - 13/09/2012
The item have been added to your cart
Healthcare - Government - Finance - What potential for operators?
Seen as a means for expansion, vertical markets are increasingly a target for telecom operators who are positioning themselves in new segments.
Conquering these markets is an objective shared by all types of operators and is part of a worldwide movement.
This study looks at three vertical sectors: heathcare, financial services and governmental services.
||Nbr of page
|M12319 ||PDF ||57
|| 3500 euros excl. VAT ||
|| 3500 euros excl. VAT ||
|• Vertical markets, a real opportunity for expansion for telecom operators?
• What types of sectors will operators focus on? Which segments are the most promising?
• Are approaches different between developed markets and emerging countries?
• What effect will they have on operator revenue and margins?
• An approach focused on the customer instead of a product?
• A true strategic evolution for operators or simply "rebranding" existing services?
| 1. Executive Summary
1.1. e-Health: opportunity from different challenges
1.2. Financial services: a role for telecom operators beyond bulk data transmission?
1.3. E-gov: turning austerity into a growth driver?
3. Market structure & key factors
3.1. From horizontal offers to vertical solutions
3.2. Snapshot of operators' vertical portfolios
3.3. New wine in old wineskins?
4.1. e-Health components
4.1.1. Health IT
4.1.3. E-Self Care
4.2. Operator Case Studies
4.2.4. Benchmark e-health
4.3. Market Development
4.3.1. Development factors
4.3.2. Market Forecasts
4.4. Opportunities for telecom operators
4.4.1. e-Health and opportunities for operators
4.4.2. Opportunity Details
5.1.1. Financial services
5.1.2. Business conditions
5.1.3. Finance and ICT
5.2. Case Studies
5.2.1. BT finance
5.2.2. Verizon Financial Network (VFN)
5.2.3. Vodafone M-Pesa
5.3. Market Development
5.3.1. Development factors
5.3.2. Market Forecasts
5.4. Opportunities for operators
6.1.2. Government and IT
6.2. Operator Case Studies
6.3. Market development factors
6.4. Opportunities for telecom operators
7.1. "Vertical markets" not the ultimate step in segmentation
7.2. Close to the core
|The report ships with a slideshow providing the reader with a synopsis of the study's essential points.
It enables you:
• to share the principal findings rapidly with your colleagues
• to use the slides for your internal presentations
• or simply to browse through the main thoughts of the market study with some clicks
| Get all the details for this study - summary, contents, key questions, excerpts, related reports, ... - in dowloading the fact sheet here