Board of Directors Appointments
Last week, IDATE DigiWorld renewed its governing bodies, providing an opportunity to reaffirm the Institute’s originality and its ambitions.
The originality of the Institute’ activities lies in the combination of a European think tank organised around our Members, which include 50 of the digital industry’s most prominent companies, and the development of a team of highly specialised consultants and analysts devoted to global market watch solutions and consultancy assignments.
"The renewal of our Board(1), provides a wonderful opportunity to bring together members and the top-flight personalities that will allow the Institute to enter into a new stage in its development" says François Barrault, who has been reappointed IDATE DigiWorld Chair for a second term.
Taking a seat on the Board for the first time are representatives of BNP-Paribas, Ericsson, France Télévisions, HPE, Nokia, Proximus and Verizon, as corporate members(2) of the Institute, along with several independent experts, such as Leo Apotheker, Pascal Cagni, Professor Marc Bourreau and Michel Coucke.
For CEO, Yves Gassot, ‘More than anything, this new Board is a confirmation of our Members’ ongoing belief in the work being done by our teams, and of our plans for the future’:
• Enhance the value proposition of the DigiWorld Institute think tank in Europe (Brussels, London and Paris), while expanding our membership to other digital industry leaders, both top verticals and the most promising start-ups.
• Strengthen the teams of analysts and consultants to deliver benchmark industry data and analysis through DigiWorld Research market watch publications, and develop IDATE Consulting research and consultancy assignments.
(1) Members of the Board:
• Corporate Board: Accenture,BNP-Paribas, Bouygues Telecom, Caisse des Dépôts Deutsche Telekom, Ericsson,
• Institutional Board: CGE, GSMA, Métropole de Montpellier, Région LR-MP, WIK.
• Experts Board: Leo Apotheker, François Barrault, Marc Bourreau, Pascal Cagni, Michel Coucke, Francis Lorentz,
(2) Enterprise Members who participate in DigiWorld Institute activities include:
About IDATE DigiWorld
Since 1977, IDATE’s teams of specialists have earned a global reputation for independent, high quality analysis of digital industry markets, through three closely linked areas of activity:
• DigiWorld Institute: a European think-tank for members, policy-makers and those driving the digital transformation;
• DigiWorld Research: a global observatory of digital markets and innovation;• IDATE Consulting: bespoke market research and consulting solutions.